Job Vacancy: LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Initially fixed term until 31st July 2024
Job Vacancy - Learning Support Assistant
Post: Experienced Learning Support Assistant
Salary Type : LSA Grade B/C (actual salary £8,938pa)
Contract/Hours : 17 hrs 40 mins per week (5 mornings per week)
Closing Date: Monday 11th September 12 noon
Interview Date: Friday 15th September
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Email : email@example.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and committed Learning Support Assistant to join our energetic and hardworking team (initially on a fixed term contract). The post will involve working in partnership with the class teacher, offering support for children with differing abilities within the classroom and also offering pupils individual support and personalised learning when required.
We would like to hear from you if:
· you are patient, determined and have a positive attitude
· you have worked with children before in a school setting and have relevant qualifications (ie 5 GCSE’s at Grades A-C including Maths and English or NVQ)
· you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· you work well within a team, have well developed interpersonal skills and a sense of humour enabling effective relationships with children and adults.
· you are committed to enabling children to make progress
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please email Alison Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant employment checks.